First Gigging Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Gigging Trip

Took my buddy Wesley out on his first gig and he got on three despite all the traffic out on the flats. Even had a pair of kayakers beating their hulls with their paddles as they came in and we headed out. They probably were planning on gigging to I guess. Thanks for the looks and comments.
    Attached Files
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Way to go get em. Some people just have to be crappy like that I guess. Should have taken stuff with them on kayak. Early bird gets the worm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

They came in so close I was about to flip their ***** over but looked like some pansies and would have called the man on me. Wouldn't have gigged either. Next time though. Lol.
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Hail yea. Ol Wesley throwing up the "hook em horns" sign in that first picture; but forgot to raise his index finger in the 2nd one.

Comment

Yeah, he is a longhorn. The other I think is just a hang ten sign.

Comment

Working...
          X