Golden Retriever Rescued SLP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Retriever Rescued SLP

Golden retriever rescued in water at SLP this AM. Please call Kevin at 9 sevennine 48 two three zero 0 six. Dog is presently on boat and safe. He/she was getting swept out in the current.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

New Intel. A kayaker said he thought he saw a golden on a boat with an older couple near Mud Cut. I've stopped every boat I've seen so far. No dice.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

A dog was rescued by a man who found her bobbing in the water off the coast of Freeport has been reunited with her owners.

Comment

Still no news. I ran over to the Cut, but I couldn't get in due to low tide. Couldn't see anyone from my vantage point.

Comment

Thanks FLY, I'll repost this elsewhere. Now we've got a pic. Not a true Golden. Looks happy to be alive!

Comment

Happy happy ending! Owners have been found and reunited with their pup!

Comment

Way to go! Y’all are my heros!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
              X