Thanks Tobin for Trout Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Tobin for Trout Support

I want to publicly say thanks Tobin for the DVDs. I bought all of them about a year or so ago and they are worth every penny. They have changed the way I fish. I used to fish "spots" and now I fish patterns. I have applied the tactics from the Laguna Madre to West Bay. I have been bay fishing for about 15 years prior to buying the DVDs, but there is a lot of content for beginners too.

As valuable as the DVDs have been, the follow up, personal support from Tobin has been priceless. I have an email chain with 53 emails where Tobin and I have gone back and forth discussing strategies and techniques. Folks, you just don't find that kind of service these days.

If I ever see you Tobin, I owe you some beers.

Thanks man.

Man, I completely agree! I held off on buying them for a long time because the price seemed high, but I finally bit the bullet a couple of months ago and made the purchase (partially influenced by how much success I have had with the Trout Support Lure thus far!). I feel they were well worth the investment. I am like you, I have been fishing a long time (since I was old enough to hold a rod and reel) and still found them very helpful. As you mentioned it's not as much just about "getting pointers" from the videos (though there are tons of those), but rather they help educate you on many aspects of fishing that will definitely elevate your game to the next level. I am also glad I bought them so that I can pass on the knowledge to my young sons, who are already avid fisherman at ages 4 and 7. I learned to fish from my dad, who in his own right is a very good fisherman. But he, like most fisherman, tend to gravitate to fishing only 2 or 3 "honey holes" frequently, without perhaps the in dept knowledge of the environment and conditions that influence fishing. The Trout Support Videos helped fill in the gaps of my understanding on many aspects of fishing. Highly recommend for any experience level!

Comment

You're welcome guys.. glad I can help out. I feel blessed to help so many anglers reach higher levels and catch new personal best.
      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Tobin's the man!
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thanks Kenny!
          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

One of my customers, Clayton Thomas caught this huge tourney red on Saturday in the Legends.. had motor trouble and was late to the weigh in. ouch. Still caught a really great fish though.. weighed it at 10.8 lbs and 27 7/8. Caught it fishing shallow mud next to deep water on the pink TSL
            Attached Files
            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Dang that's a beautiful red! Them reds must like all the colors.. my last was caught before the freeze on Golden Roach.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2142.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	562853

Comment

Tobin’s products are quality !
                Huh , flounder ?
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Here's another note from the trout and redfish dvds.. flounder dvd will get done but i've had some technology issues to deal with and that eats up time worse that video editing. Anyway.. here's what David Dosey said about the Big Trout and Shallow Reds..and well all the DVDs.
                  Attached Files
                  TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

This post came in on another board, makes my day when I hear peeps getting so much value out of them...
                    Attached Files
                    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

caught a few in Baffin... (extreme lower west bay ;-) My Buddy Roland Altinger caught a 9.25 28" and mine was 8lbs and 28.5inches. Rolands fish had a huge mullet with just a tail sticking out from her tonsils.
                      Attached Files
                      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Got this note in from another board in the last day or two
                        Attached Files
                        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Received an email a couple of days ago. It was a comment after watching part of the Shallow Reds DVD that Kellen purchased. I had told him, just like I always do, to get back with me with any questions.
                          Attached Files
                          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X