468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What awesome thng did you get/give for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What awesome thng did you get/give for Christmas?

So what did you get or give this Christmas that was awesome?
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Internet.Aint had it in over 2 yrs.

Comment

New crawfish burner and a knife sharpener. Gave the wife diamonds.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good to see you again Fuzzy!!!!!!!!!
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

My Christmas present to myself was a transom mount trolling motor for my Jackson Kayak Big Tuna. It's a beast of a kayak to paddle solo.. really meant to be paddled as a tandem I think, since you can add a second seat to it. But boy does it run well will with the 55lb thrust trolling motor. Only taken it out a couple of times since I installed but very happy thus far!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1877.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	562847Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1900.jpg
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	562848

Comment

I am taking the family to Hawaii for the first week of the New Year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

That's a nice rig, KFCowboy! Pretty much get you where you need to be running from where you do.

I got some cold weather gear from FTU...which should come in handy when out on the water this coming weekend!

Happy New Year, y'all1

- FP

Comment

I received an awesome flu bug last Thursday and gave it to my wife for Christmas.

Comment

We went on a Christmas vacation to Colorado springs. The wife loved it.

Comment

Also received a Coravin Wine System from my wife. This device is pretty cool for any other winos out there... I mean wine connoisseurs... oh wait, probably just winos in this group But seriously, this device allows you to get a glass of wine without having to remove the cork, using a built in hypodermic needle that punctures the cork (which reseals itself when it's removed). It injects an inert gas into the bottle to help force the wine out the spout and which does not change the flavor of the wine since no oxygen allowed in. This allows you to have a glass of wine on occasion without having to then drink the entire bottle within a short amount of time.. then again sometimes that's part of the fun. It's definitely not a cheap toy starting at $199, but thought I would share since I thought it was pretty cool and had not heard of it until I received it as a gift.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Coravin.jpg
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	562849

Comment

I've seen those wine taps...pretty cool. But if we are gonna have 1 glass...we'll just go ahead and drink the whole bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by daddyjaxxs View Post
                        I received an awesome flu bug last Thursday and gave it to my wife for Christmas.
                        This kind of story just warms my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Well, Bruce...it could've been a STD and then think how the New Years would be around the house.... Theres always a bright side to everything.

Comment

I got a new wench, I mean winch, for the boat trailer, some AR parts and some new rain gear. My youngest got a hamster which has proven to be the most favored gift by everyone. Hasn't drawn blood yet. :-)
                            Scott
                            "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Dang Guys, Nice gifts!!!
                              Merry Christmas!
                              TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X