Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very ANTI- Facebook. I'm having to use it lately for guide stuff I'm getting into. But made my wife the manager of that. Don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by OR19 View Post
      Thanks Coe....done. Had to post some test pics...a dink and a fatty from last week at sportmans rd...[ATTACH]33847[/ATTACH][ATTACH]33848[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
      Looks like it worked! Nice catch
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yeah, I think facebook is not doing well in our sector. The majority of customers that I ask if they are on it say NO. The younger generations may have a different outlook with it for a little while, there are less and less quality information on it. Messenger isn't bad if you are connected and have some one that will help you with info... but not always.
        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TroutSupport View Post
          Yeah, I think facebook is not doing well in our sector. The majority of customers that I ask if they are on it say NO. The younger generations may have a different outlook with it for a little while, there are less and less quality information on it. Messenger isn't bad if you are connected and have some one that will help you with info... but not always.
          I am on the Galveston fishing facebook group. I like it because there are frequent photos posted, so you can get an idea what some people are catching. You may not have an idea exactly where, but for example there have been lots of photos posted of big bull reds and black drum recently. This would perhaps inspire me to try my luck in the surf or take the boat over by the pass soon. I DON'T find the facebook group as a great source of information though. That's where I prefer this forum. There is much more meaningful, and sometimes not so meaningful (yet funny), discussion on this forum. To me that's the major difference. Facebook is more of a live stream of what people are catching each day. The forum has that too, but also offer much more. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Robalo is able to catch up and rendezvous with old high school and college flames on Facebook tho. So it does serve a purpose.

Comment

Working...
            X