Houston Fishing Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Fishing Show

Mark your calendars for the upcoming 43rd annual Houston Fishing Show.

George R Brown Convention Center
    1001 Avenida De Las Americas
    Exhibit Hall E

Wednesday - Friday (Noon - 9 PM)
    Saturday - 10 AM - 7 PM
    Sunday 10 AM - 6 PM

Wednesday February 28 - Sunday March 4

FishWestEnd will have a booth at the show again. Be sure to drop by and say hello.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Come see us at the GRB... Event ends Sunday.

We have a lot of new gear available for sale as well as information about all of our upcoming tournaments.

Click image for larger version

Name:	event.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	562870

Click image for larger version

Name:	hat1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	562871

Comment

The booth is looking great Coe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Went by this afternoon....didnt see anybody in booth but it looked very nice. Guess I was there during beer break or potty break!
        Great job on the booth!

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck View Post
          Went by this afternoon....didnt see anybody in booth but it looked very nice. Guess I was there during beer break or potty break!
          Great job on the booth!
          Sorry we missed you Chuck. Jamin a/k/a "Flapper" is working the booth for the show. I was up there around 5 PM until 7 then back around 8:30.

Comment

Went by there last night. Good show and the booth looked great. Note that there is cold beer in the camo soft cooler, so if the booth is not attended....

Comment

I went today at noon and saw Jamin heroically manning the booth . I haven’t seen him in years . It was good to visit with him . Good work FLAPPER !
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayou Uber View Post
                Went by there last night. Good show and the booth looked great. Note that there is cold beer in the camo soft cooler, so if the booth is not attended....
                This is true assuming Flapper restocks said cooler.

Comment

So what part of the convention center was the show in and was it at all marked on the outside that there was a fishing show? I was actually in the area on Friday and thought about stopping by but didn't see anything that looked like the convention center was open, no signs for fishing show, etc. Was it just not very well marketed on the outside?

Comment

Where can I find some of the hats and shirts? Anywhere online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by reelliferoland View Post
                      Where can I find some of the hats and shirts? Anywhere online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Please send me a pm and I’ll arrange shipping. I am currently moving and everything is in storage. If you see something you like just let me know in the PM. I’ll get back to you on availability, pricing etc. I’ll send an invoice via PayPal.

Comment

Question for you, Coe. Do you notice an increase in new member registrations or forum activity after attending these events? Just curious if the booth drives eyeballs to the site.

-FP

Comment

Originally posted by FlyPelican View Post
                          Question for you, Coe. Do you notice an increase in new member registrations or forum activity after attending these events? Just curious if the booth drives eyeballs to the site.

-FP
                          It definitely does. We had good sales at the show as well.

Our main motive for being out there is to promote our fundraising events and to draw awareness to the site.

Comment

Glad it pays off for y'all (us). Thanks to you and rest of the crew who keep this thing going.

-FP

Comment

Your tournaments are always lst class. Id imagine anybody that ever fishes them comes back if they are able.

I never fish or go to a weigh in on other tournaments; but id be surprised if they are run as well as these are.

jt

Comment

Working...
                              X