Boating etiquette good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boating etiquette good news

Thanks to the boat that came through Mecoms about 1230 today...I was working a school of birds right on the southern edge of the cut. Instead of blowing through the school, the gentleman slowed down and idled as far away as possible going around my fishing. I waved thank you/come on in, but I’m not sure you saw it. Regardless, thank you for being considerate!
    VHF 16/68

Good to know there’s still some decent guys on the water. I know a couple that it definitely wasn’t..
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

great news

Comment

I expected your post to read that he blew thru right over the school and almost swamped your boat. Glad to hear that there are still some educated folks instead of azzclowns.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
          Good to know there’s still some decent guys on the water. I know a couple that it definitely wasn’t..
          Lol! Me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Good to hear. Ever had a boat come in and stop right in the middle of the birds scattering the fish ?

Comment

Yes. Many times....Just wanted to say thanks and spread some good news. There’s still some good ones out there.
              VHF 16/68

Comment

Working...
              X