Fishing on weekdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing on weekdays

This is exactly why I fish on weekdays only. Oh yeah, today is a weekday! Some people are just total idiots

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

We still called a few fish also

sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Just awful lol. Nice catch though.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yeah that stinks...helluva stringer though. Nice slam.

-FP

Comment

Gotta love idiots....way to get some anyways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Geeze. How inconsiderate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

If he busted out a cast net, it’s the same jerk that follows me around.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Hopefully he at least went in his own direction when wading. I may get shunned for saying this but I have mixed thoughts about what this photo implies. My knee jerk response is why the hell would the guy anchor up so close to your boat when there is likely plenty of room out on the bay during the weekday. At the same time, there have been occasions when I have probably done something similar...usually only in certain circumstances. 1. when I am determined to wade fish a certain area that morning AND 2. when there is a limited route to the wading area (or at least I am only comfortable with one route). For me this would be more likely when I try to wade the sandbars on the bayside over near the pass. For example, there is one area in particular where I have mapped out on my GPS the exact route I have to go to stay between the two sandbars on either side and then exactly where I turn to park my boat. I could see in this scenario, that I might also end up anchoring much closer to another boat than I normally would IF the guys in that other boat were also wade fishing. Granted, I would make sure I went in my own direction when wading. I don't know.. just a thought. And no that was not me in the boat in the photo

Comment

Chip, fishing weekdays or weekends is certainly not the point in your case. The fact is, you have an unmitigated attraction from other anglers to your extraordinarily good knowledge of the water and impeccable angling prowess. The amount of big trout that you produce and/or lose does not go unnoticed. Simply put you’re a rock star on the water….and people know you. You’re just gonna have to deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mell Wader View Post
                    Chip, fishing weekdays or weekends is certainly not the point in your case. The fact is, you have an unmitigated attraction from other anglers to your extraordinarily good knowledge of the water and impeccable angling prowess. The amount of big trout that you produce and/or lose does not go unnoticed. Simply put you’re a rock star on the water….and people know you. You’re just gonna have to deal with it.
                    And they see him wading and are fooled into thinking that the water is shallow enough for them to wade too...
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Haha, good one Albert!
                      We were parked on a long Shoreline with no one for about two miles on one side of us and two guys fishing in a boat a few hundred yards to the other side. This guy pulled in and walked right past my boat in between Jeremy and I who were wading on opposite sides of the boat.
                      When he pulled in, he said I thought I would just park here with you instead of jumping in front of you. What that imply to me is he was going to jump in between me and the boat with the two guys fishing in it. He only stayed for about 30 minutes and left right before us.
                      There was absolutely no reason for him to pull in and jump out there. He could have stopped several hundred yards back on the shoreline and fish toward us or gone down about a quarter mile and been on the other side of that boat.
                      I tend to attract people like that for some reason.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                        And they see him wading and are fooled into thinking that the water is shallow enough for them to wade too...
                        That is always my plan. I love to see when they jump out neck deep while I am waist deep!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mell Wader View Post
                          I could not have said it better myself. The years of fishing with Chip and learning the bay have been amazing. His ability to produce monster trout bites and have them pop off every time is amazingly hard to do...

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                            Haha, good one Albert!
                            We were parked on a long Shoreline with no one for about two miles on one side of us and two guys fishing in a boat a few hundred yards to the other side. This guy pulled in and walked right past my boat in between Jeremy and I who were wading on opposite sides of the boat.
                            When he pulled in, he said I thought I would just park here with you instead of jumping in front of you. What that imply to me is he was going to jump in between me and the boat with the two guys fishing in it. He only stayed for about 30 minutes and left right before us.
                            There was absolutely no reason for him to pull in and jump out there. He could have stopped several hundred yards back on the shoreline and fish toward us or gone down about a quarter mile and been on the other side of that boat.
                            I tend to attract people like that for some reason.

Wow.. yea there is definitely no reason for that. Sounds like you were nicer than I might have been in that scenario. There might have been a "WTF man" come out of my mouth...LOL

Comment

Well there you have it... Problem solved... You brought Jeremy aka FP10 with you. No wonder you got potlicked! Ditch Jeremy next time and you'll be golden
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X