2010 Crab Trap Cleanup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Crab Trap Cleanup!

The dates are February 19th - 28th. I will be adding more details but we'll need some volunteers and we'll be running traps back and forth from the bay to our collection point. Please post up if you can help assist. I think were shooting for February 20th as our big collection day also coupled with the efforts of Galveston Bay Foundation & TPWD. We should be allocated a dumpster or collection bin but we'll see once I get a call back from TPWD office.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I may be able to help on the 1st weekend then I'm off to Baffin the 22nd-24th.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Where should we concentrate our search Coe? Speaking for the Cold Pass/Titlum-Tatlum area, there is absolutely nothing out there anymore. Anyone even know where there are any traps that need picking up? This has been a hugely successful program and each year the take becomes less and less, going from huge to miniscule. I know the CCCF has a chili cookoff at Sam's Beach on the 20th. I'll be available the 21st and the Ugly Mudda would be the perfect boat for this. Someone just needs to scout them out.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I've seen quite a few down on my end Sandy. I'm planning on being out there unless there's a gale blowing.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          Where should we concentrate our search Coe? Speaking for the Cold Pass/Titlum-Tatlum area, there is absolutely nothing out there anymore. Anyone even know where there are any traps that need picking up? This has been a hugely successful program and each year the take becomes less and less, going from huge to miniscule. I know the CCCF has a chili cookoff at Sam's Beach on the 20th. I'll be available the 21st and the Ugly Mudda would be the perfect boat for this. Someone just needs to scout them out.
          WillieP and myself saw quite a few in Bastrop last Saturday when we were out there.

Comment

007 in baffin?????? lucky bastage
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              007 in baffin?????? lucky bastage
              I didn't get to go skiing this year so it'll be my "ski" trip.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                I didn't get to go skiing this year so it'll be my "ski" trip.

Fishing Baffin beats a ski trip anyway.
                Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

Wanna go skiing 007? I got a condo I'm renting in Deer Valley March 25-29 200 dollar ticket from IAH right now...

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    Wanna go skiing 007? I got a condo I'm renting in Deer Valley March 25-29 200 dollar ticket from IAH right now...
                    I fly free on Southwest.

Comment

there u go...

Comment

Back to the matter at hand. Are we married to the 20th?
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                          Back to the matter at hand. Are we married to the 20th?
                          The 20ths my buddys benifit gotta be another weekend I wanna invite all yall
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

I'll be running my annual Chocolate Bay pattern I normaly run. chocolate and lower West.

AQUA PIMP
                            AQUA PIMP......
                            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                              The 20ths my buddys benifit gotta be another weekend I wanna invite all yall
                              Just my feelings, but that should put the kibosh on the 20th. I'm sorry I haven't kept up with that DB, did y'all change the date? I feel like a heel.

Comment

Working...
                              X