468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TroutSupport Lure Announcement - TSL GrassWalker NEW Colors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TroutSupport Lure Announcement - TSL GrassWalker NEW Colors!

Hey guys, just a quick announcement to let you know that I have a couple new colors out in the GrassWalker.

The first new color was requested, and named by Capt Trey Prye.. he's a big trout guide in Matagorda Bay. Coastal Gold
    Its a great color in clear water grass flats and during the winter as well..

The next color is another long time favorite for both trout and redfish - many have been asking for this color for almost a year. PlumTreuse great in a lot of different water colors from Trout Green to Dirty.

For those of your that haven't seen the lure, here are a couple clips. It is important with any weedless rigged lure to set the hook differently than while using a jig head or treble hook bait. You have to set the hook hard enough and with a tighter drag to move the bait in the fishes mouth. I like to tighten my drag almost to the point where I can't pull any out... or thumb down on the spool during hookset. This will help your hook up ratio with all weedless rigged baits not just mine. Set the hook hard. I'm getting about a 90% + hook set ratio using a Trokar T140 or Owner Twistlock 5/0. Set the hook hard with any weedless rigged bait. Short, low energy hook sets on light drag only produce minimal energy that then get absorbed in our med light action rods; that's fine for a treble hook, but sufficient for a singe weedless rigged bait. Hope that helps your hook up ratio with all bait brands. It's a method thing.

About the lure
    This is the story of why I created my new lure and what it does. I made this lure for everyone dealing with catching fish in shallow vegetative cover. Are y...

Methods to get the most out of it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptwZeqF6Qvw
    TroutSupport.comsigpic

second video should be this one instead... LOL..

TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Good stuff , Tobin , keep ‘em coming .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Just ordered 4 packs of each new color for my dad and myself. Caught and released a nice 23" trout on bone diamond two weekends ago, the last time I fished. It was a slow day that weekend with just two strikes during my morning fish. Not the greatest conditions with wind roaring out of the south and not much bait in the water. In addition to the trout I caught, I lost what was likely a very good trout or redfish on the bone diamond. Had it on for a few seconds, long enough to feel the weight of the fish and know it was a good one.

Comment

great content. but I think your 2nd video is missing some audio. please check that.

Comment

Originally posted by carolynepperly1 View Post
            great content. but I think your 2nd video is missing some audio. please check that.
            NO missing audio. please check your internet connection.
            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Nice Tobin
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
              X