Wind?!? Never Heard of Her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wind?!? Never Heard of Her

Started early before the heat set in. No birds working but I could see the fish working bait balls so I sight casted and hooked up with the trout. Managed these trout and two reds before hitting traffic back to Houston. Thanks for the look, tight lines.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180628_155156.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	577428Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180628_155239.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	577430

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    Attached Files
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Looks like a mighty fine day!

- FP

Comment

Excellent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks fellas, I'm hoping to get more fishing done before Wednesday and I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July.
        Last edited by Flounderpounder420; July 1, 2018, 08:33 AM.
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

What fun ! Good job !
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks Plugger

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish my exam result came out as beautiful as your fishing. Fabulous work!

Comment

Working...
              X