No announcement yet.

Boat accessible restuarant suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat accessible restuarant suggestions?

Hey guys ,
    Can yall recommend some other options besides fishermans wharf where I can go with my family to eat on the water? The wife and elders really enjoy that.Anyplace and all suggestions welcomed around Galveston/kemah as long as I can dock. Oh also, are their boat launches west of causeway that I can launch my boat even if I am not a member?
    Thankyou

Sea isle marina has a restaurant you can dock at and I think waterman's restaurant off of stewart rd you can too. Waterman's has a boat ramp you can use for a fee. Free ramps that you can use are at jamail park on 61st, Jamaica beach has a free ramp off jolly Roger road and SLP park on the freeport side are also free. Sometimes the ramps are hard for folks that don't know the channels and are hard to get out and in on a low tide. Hope this helps. FP420

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

I second what Flounderpounder420 said.. Sea Isle Marina is a nice spot with two options. They have a downstairs that is open air with with live music/karaoke on the weekends. The down stairs has a cool rustic beachy atmosphere... we go there a LOT! Food is decent but you are mainly there for the atmosphere. No worries they have lots of high power fans going that keep it cool. There is also a bar down stairs with projection TV if you just want to have some drinks and watch part of a game. The upstairs part of the restaurant is dressier.. more of a place I would take my wife for a date if it were just us two. They offer more food options upstairs with the full menu, while the downstairs is a bit more limited. I have heard of people asking for the upstairs menu when it's not too busy and ordering things from it even when they are downstairs. This location is a definite consideration!

Comment

Watermans is a good spot.
        Sea isle is more like fried bar food

FYI the ramp at Jamaica beach is for residents. If people keep using it it will end up with a lock on it just like sea isle

Comment

Stingaree Marina Restaurant on the ICW and Stingaree Cut in East Bay is good .
          Outrigger in Seabrook is a favorite of my wife’s because she likes watching the boats come and go through the Clear Lake entrance .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thankyou guys for the info! That will be quiet useful.

Comment

There's also a place in Offat's Bayou, I saw it was rebranded but haven't tried it yet. Always enjoyed pulling in there. It's near where the Duck Boat tour launches off of Heards Lane I believe.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
              X