• Show
Clear All

• TBT

Click image for larger version

Name:	Papaw_Coe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	577468

TBT... 1986 riding the lawn mower with my Pawpaw and sister. So many wonderful memories and life lessons learned on the Island. I was taught the fine art of catching trout from the dock at my grandparents canal house. Popping cork and shrimp, bouncing a gold spoon along the bulkhead for flounder. I can definitely attribute my love and passion for saltwater fishing to my grandfather.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

They look like great times and great memories. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Well , I had to google what TBT meant . Never heard of throw back Thursday but then I’ve never heard of a lot of these new faggled sayings and words . I feel like coach law . You were such a precious child . What happened ?
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks for looking up TBT and letting old farts know what it meant. Thought about looking it up then something shiny caught my attention and I forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
          Well , I had to google what TBT meant . Never heard of throw back Thursday but then I’ve never heard of a lot of these new faggled sayings and words . I feel like coach law . You were such a precious child . What happened ?
          What's sad is that Coachlaw is only 45. He's only technologically ignorant because he chooses to be.. He's perpetually stuck in the 1980's - by choice.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Ha! But you gotta love Sandy .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

My world is better. Y'all should come and join me. Reagan is still president.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I’m coming over .

Comment

Ha! But you gotta love Sandy .
                  Of course! It’s easy to love “special” people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I'm still laughing at this...

- FP

Comment

Working...
                    X