468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Major TroutSupport GrassWalker anouncement - Today.. umm I mean right NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major TroutSupport GrassWalker anouncement - Today.. umm I mean right NOW!!!

Here it is guys, sorry for the delay.. its finally 'Tomorrow!'

I wanted to make us something new; not just new for TroutSupport but new for fishing Texas and Louisiana waters. When you see a live mullet in the water, especially one that is injured, there is a lot of silver flash. Looking at them from above the water surface they have a light green back with green iridescence, and where they are missing a scale a fleck of blue, with a silvery pearl belly. And almost every species of mullet has a black tail.
    Redfish and Trout don't know it's NOT mullet.

Introducing

Has proven itself already with Justin Stiles catching some studs. I've also done really well with it in clear to sandy clear water with numerous limits.. but that's enough about ME ME ME.. this bait is about and for YOU.

Available at our website but also the below list of retailers.
    List of stores Carrying it as well as the other colors
    • Tackle Town in RockPort
    • Anglers Anonymous in Katy
    • SaltSwag in Bay City
    • Slickwater Tackle in Clute
    • Hook Line & Sinker in Harlingen
    • Matts Reel Repair in San Antonio
    • EMB SaltWater Gear in Sargent
    • Matagorda Outfitters in Matagorda
    • Fishermans Place in Corpus

Tell your favorite tackle store if you want them to carry them
    7 years in development. I scrapped the design twice and started over fresh when it wasn’t doing what I thought it should for you. Going through nearly a 1000 modifications and adjustments all to make a lure that was new with great action, long casting, and slow sinking and one that solves the problems we have fishing shallow environments with seagrass, marshgrass, oyster, rocks, mangroves, and even docks.
    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Looks good !
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Gotta get me some!!!
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I'll definitely need to "force myself" to try this new color but it's so hard when my top three other colors work so well Bone Diamond (aka. old faithful), Texas Roach (aka. Dad's favorite), and Plumtreuse (aka.. well I don't have a nickname for it yet but it works). I will definitely work it into the rotation in the coming weeks.

Comment

It's sorta funny making lures now with the belief that colors don't matter very much.. all the colors we have outside of Bone, Pink, and Roach are mostly because anglers are asking for them because they have there confidence colors. Stick with what's working for you and keep your Confidence high is what I'd do.
          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfish Cowboy View Post
            I'll definitely need to "force myself" to try this new color but it's so hard when my top three other colors work so well Bone Diamond (aka. old faithful), Texas Roach (aka. Dad's favorite), and Plumtreuse (aka.. well I don't have a nickname for it yet but it works). I will definitely work it into the rotation in the coming weeks.
            The purple speckled fish getter...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X