Clear All

• Yacht Basin

Anyone else see this yesterday?

Click image for larger version

Name:	yacht basin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	577511
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

An Aggie?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
      An Aggie?
      LMAO!! don't they call students at the aggy branch down here sea aggys? that goes good with that picture.

Comment

I've never personally seen one going in forward. That takes some "talent". I've seen 4-5 backing down though. I was actually there to see one go down at the SLP ramp. I was getting water at the cleaning station. Guy hopped out of his truck, jumped in the boat to take it off the trailer. Transmission park failed and down the whole thing went. Guy was beside himself. Told me he JUST paid the truck off and switched to liability only insurance. I asked him if he put the emergency brake on and he said he never thought it was necessary. I had already been taught to do so, but ever since, I make darn sure to put the E-brake on when I leave the driver's seat.
        Last edited by coachlaw; April 9, 2019, 09:33 PM.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I wonder where the boat is .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
            I wonder where the boat is .
            Likely on the side of Broadway and 25th where it fell off his trailer.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              Likely on the side of Broadway and 25th where it fell off his trailer.
              HAR ! You're probably right !
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
              X