468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just found out I was in the paper in July.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found out I was in the paper in July.

I just found out tonight that I was in the paper in July. I was in New Jersey and didn't see it then.

From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Congrats, great article. The picture, not so much..
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

That's awesome, Sandy! Keep up the good work!

Comment

great article Sandy, but Mike has a point about the pic!! Ha Ha.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

"People told me I had a really good voice for [radio]". I thought it was your looks.

Comment

That's a great article. Very good to have teachers like yourself that care a lot about their kids. Good man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I walked in there after a week at the camp. I did shave, but well . . . those little mirrors.

Yep, I should have said people told me I had a good face for radio. LOL. Hey, back then, I was a good lookin' guy.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Man, that's awesome!!! congrats!
                TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Great job Sandy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's pretty cool Sandy, you were also on Facebook.

Attached Files
                    A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

That's really cool Sandy. Just by listening to conversations with I you was amazed how much you knew about the past.
                      Now I understand why, and great job you do with your students. I think this article also explains why you don't like
                      to text on your phone.

Comment

Working...
                      X