Prayers up for the Law family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers up for the Law family

Sandy (Coach Law) got a call this morning that his dad passed away last night. Sandy's dad was his hero and his best friend. This just sucks..

Love and prayers to you and yours, Sandy. Please say the word if you guys need anything at all.
    Shut up and FISH!!

I am at a complete loss of words and am so saddened to hear of this. I never met Sandy's dad but I feel like I have known him for a long time. My thoughts & prayers go out to Sandy & his family.

Comment

Praying for God to comfort Sandy and his family during these hard times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
      (AKA Evans Marine Services)
      4340 19th St.
      Bacliff, Texas 77518
      http://evansmarine.net
      http://boatwerxtx.com
      main@boatwerxtx.com
      281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Sending prayers Sandy. If you need anything let us know. Your Dad was a great man.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

[emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying!

Chip
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Dad's Obituary below. Thank Y'all for the thoughts and prayers they are needed and felt. - Sandy

From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Sorry it's late, but God bless y'all.
                Scott
                "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Sorry to hear Sandy, prayers out to you man.
                  Boats and hoes.

Comment

I’m so sorry to learn of your dad passing . I know you two had a close relationship and that your heart is breaking . Prayers for you and your family .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Prayers going up for Sandy and his family. Sandy let me know if you need anything brother!!
                      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                      X