Crowded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowded!

Jumping Jehosepha, what's wrong with all the idjits in Jamaica Beach area all weekend? JB's food store parking lot, hardware store parking lot, street behind the JBPD all packed with cars. Musta been 500 people on the beach (I wasn't one).

Bunch of numbnuts all next to each other. Jeez, go home and sit on your porch, quit cramming all the retail stores parking lots. I couldn't even park to pick up a 12 pack of adult beverages.

thought it was maybe a Sheila Jackson Lee gimmedat free stuff program going on.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Jerry, I told you. You CAN'T use your Lone Star card for beer. When will you listen?
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Hey sandy-I can order online so YES, I can use my SNAP card for some Old English 800-problem is JB Foodstore don't take my SNAP online order.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Man, you're rigging the system. Democrats tell me that it's impossible to do that.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Har !
          It will probably be crazy with easing of restrictions. Young irresponsibles will herd together and spike the covid 19 cases .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
          X