Blue Angel Flyover May 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Angel Flyover May 8th

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Yeah, they're gonna miss me.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Here is the Blue Angels flight path for tomorrow (5/6/20). Think what you posted Coe is for the Confederate AF (or whatever they are called now):
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue Angels 5-6-20.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	562970

Comment

I must have read it wrong! Thanks for correcting me
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I perfer the WWII aircraft. P-51 Mustang and P-38 Lightning are my favorites. F4U-4 Corsair is probable my third favorite. Always thought the retract wings were cool.

Comment

P-51 Cadillac of the Sky!!!!!!! (If you haven't seen Empire of the Sun, you need to.)

I haven't been able to post pictures from my camera here in months since the website doesn't re-size anymore, but I'm going to try to post a pic of a Confederate Air Force Blood Chit. I hate that Political Correctness killed this.

Hey, it looks like it works.
            Attached Files
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Had to look it up, now they are called the Commemorative Air Force. Guess someone got their feelings hurt, so they had to change the name.

Comment

New date due to weather May 10th

Here's the new flyer.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X