Wbay 5.4.20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbay 5.4.20

Fished all weekend from the boat with a couple good friends...didn't catch a fish. So today I left the office at 5:30 and met a fishing buddy who i haven't fished with in a while.
    Walked in around 6:30, wind south 10-12. tide was ebbing, a little cloud cover, and some floating grass but not bad. Water was in decent shape,. some bait. Threw a bone / chrome 1 knocker till 7, switched to a pink / chrome 1 knocker.

Caught thes 2 between 7-8, and also got slimed...love it when I've got to cut off my top water and retie to get the slime off my leader
    Red was over 4lbs and the spec was a little over 2. Both fish in less than waist deep water.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I hate snot sharks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That stuff could be industrial adhesive. When I want to keep one, and it's been a while, I keep an oyster sack in my boat. Put the gafftop in the sack and hang it overboard. The result is a slimeless slimer. Easy to clean and yummy to eat.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thanks for the informative report !
        Nice fish .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
        X