FWE Donations Needed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWE Donations Needed!!

West End Anglers is in need of donations to cover operational costs and overhead due to impacts from Covid 19. Behind the scenes here there are a host of expenses such as tournament expenses, insurance, web fees, store inventory etc.. that all amount to a substantial expense for the site. This year has been difficult with cancelled tournaments and loss of revenue at the fishing show. Basically all of the money the site makes comes from sales of store items (shirts, hats, stickers, coozies etc..), site sponsorships and donations from members just like YOU. Help us keep this site going strong by clicking on the green Donate button at the top of the screen or by clicking on the link below.

Thanks for all of your continued support - Tight Lines!!
    Ibtsoom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Shut up and FISH!!

I’m in

Comment

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I am in, but I'll have to do it by check. Because, well . . . . Sandy.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Done

Comment

Done

Comment

Done!

Comment

Thanks all - I donated as well. Keep em coming!!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I'm in. Thanks Coe.

Come on folks-keep this site going-shucks, I know times are tough (I'm in the Oil Biz and it's sad), but the tough get tougher during hard times.

This site supports non-profits, not like some other "fishing sites" where the owner made $$$ selling it.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X