Hope Village Fundraiser Fish Fry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Village Fundraiser Fish Fry

My friend Maurice Estlinbaum asked me to let everyone know about this Fundraiser. It is a great event and a bunch of the long time fishermen like Maurice and Mickey Eastman will be there hanging out and BSing about fishing. It is a great way to meet some of the best fishermen on the coast and support a great cause. It is in honor of Jack Montgomery, Matt Benton, Chip Allen and Steve Baughman and is sponsored by Doug Eldridge, Maurice Estlinbaum, Ed Hartman, Joe Saldino, Mickey Gaido, Steve Smith and Hometown Bank.
    Everything is Free, but they would appreciate any donations!

sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Scotty volunteered there with his youth group several times. Will try to make it.
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Yeah Maurice is a great guy he is Friends with my father in law who is also a sponsor Joe Saladino...
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Will do Hammer should be some good fish to ate there.
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Hope to see some of you guys and gals there tomorrow! I will be there from Noon til 2ish
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I may show up my brother in law Joey will be cooking there. He was loading stuff up all day for it.
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

I'm gonna go help Sandy hope ya'll have a good time and learn how to fish.lol.....we wanna here some fish stories after it's over.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
              X