Wbay 8.15.20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbay 8.15.20

Walked in at daylight to a west or northwest wind around10....some direction it shouldn't be blowing in August. Water was terrible maybe 6 inch visibility with a good amount of bait present. Had a top on early, and another top and a plastic, nada.

Wind slacked off and water got better as the tide came in. Lots of bad jellies floating around. Finally stuck a 16 on top at 0845. Switched to an assassin on an eighth oz head, my favorite off water summer color Texas Roach...u can't smoke it but it'll catch fish. Caught 5 more trout till about 11ish, 18, 19, and 21.

Not a bad day and I almost bailed early. Saw the sunrise and caught dinner! Surf looked like it was cleaning up good as I was leaving.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Y'all kicked my arse. Nothin' but dinks over here.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
      Y'all kicked my arse. Nothin' but dinks over here.
      How do toy catch dinks from the couch? Sure you didn't watch someone else catch them?

Comment

Hoe do you..

Comment

Nice!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great report! ..

PS.. Coachlaw is full of bologna.. he was watching reruns of gilligans island or something and they caught a dink fish on there.. somehow that counts for him..
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I'm totally serial guys. (And yes, I have the Gilligan's Island box set. It's all about Mary Anne.) Not one keepah trout. One flounder in the morning, but I didn't catch it. Went to invite you to breakfast Jeff, and you was gone pecawn.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Bwaaaaa roflmao, Sandy they got your number lol

Comment

Nice morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                  X