Help needed at Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed at Benefit

Help needed at benefit Sat.feb./20,not asking for money guy's just need some labor help like sevring tea ,emptying trash,selling BEER.I geuss what im asking for is just some labor help to get it done.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

I can help out wherever needed... what time? etc...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

do we get to keep the tips if we sell the beer?

Comment

The benefit starts at noon,just give Duane a call or me and meet us there.

Comment

DUDE if your packen Double DD's,I guess.

Comment

deano i will be there as well.....
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Oh yeh you know the man that own's the hall ,thanks Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylie Howard View Post
                do we get to keep the tips if we sell the beer?
                Better donate them otherwise we'll braw in the parking lot
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I am gonna need some help, we are gonna have plenty to do wear yalls west end shirts so we can represent the people from this site have contributed a whole lot and I thank all yall! A whole lot please come everyone!!! If anyone has anything else for the auction its not too late till the auctions over! Thank yall everyone!!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

hehe

Comment

I may be able to stick around for a while after dropping off the cake, but will have the little ones with me.
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                        I may be able to stick around for a while after dropping off the cake, but will have the little ones with me.
                        Hammer,Anthony has two boy's and we all have kid's there will be plenty of thing for the kid's .Thanks for the cake and help .

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post

chip my little ones will be with me too.......there will most likely be a lot of little ones
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Crap I'm feelin' guilty. I'm going to see if I can get out of my committments.
                            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Coach no worries if you are busy,but it is people like you we real need there {a people person same as a good man} The boil's are about to start at my house just let the price get down.

Comment

Working...
                              X