It's Back!! 2021 FWE KidsFish2!! Sept 25 - Donations / Sponsors Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Back!! 2021 FWE KidsFish2!! Sept 25 - Donations / Sponsors Needed

FWE is seeking sponsors and support for the 2021 FWE "KidsFish2" Tourney. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get theirkids outside, off the video games and get them fishing!!

Every bit of the money that we raise for this
    tourney goes right back to the kids in prizes. in 2019 - before we were so rudely interrupted by Covid - we had ~ 50 young anglers and every one of them walked away with at least 2 raffle prizes and loads of great memories!!

This tournament has been a great success and it's all because of the amazing support we get from our members and sponsors. If you're interested in making a donation (anything helps - cash, gear, time etc..) or becoming a sponsor, or you work for a company that you think might want to help out.. please post up here or shoot myself or WestEndAngler a PM and we'll let you know the details on how to do it.

Thanks so much! See you guys out there in September!!

"Ibtsoom"
    Mike
    Shut up and FISH!!

I'll be there to help out.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I'm in. Will be there to help also. Put me down for $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayou Uber View Post
        I'm in. Will be there to help also. Put me down for $100.
        Thanks so much, Jeff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for putting this on. Is it OK if I bring some Academy Gift cards to the event.

Also, is the on-line registration open yet?? It doesn't let me open it.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by bwhaler View Post
            Thanks for putting this on. Is it OK if I bring some Academy Gift cards to the event.

Also, is the on-line registration open yet?? It doesn't let me open it.

Thanks again.
            The gift cards would be greatly appreciated!!

We’ll get the registration link up very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

HUGE Thank You to Emken-Linton Funeral home in Texas City for donating TEN rod and reel combos today for our winning young anglers!!

Compassionate funeral services in Texas City, TX. Personalized memorials, pre-planning, grief support & more. Trust our funeral home to honor your loved one.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
              X