Sea Isle Marina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea Isle Marina

Does anyone have a update on the Sea Isle Marina? I haven't been to our house in a few months and the Sea Isle website doesn't have any news. Just wondering....................
    Proud supporter of Oak Ridge High School Athletics?

I havent heard anything either and want to rent one of the slips...
    sigpic

Comment

Updates have been posted I'm sure the owner will get on here and post up the progress from what I've heard they've gutted the store and redone the downstairs. Plans to get the slips going and gas in before Memorial Day. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Putting up new siding, refurbishing the downstairs area, cleaning out/deepening boat ramp-and that is just what I saw last Sunday. JT's doing good.

Brad:

Send JT a PM about a slip-or you can put that BTC in my driveway, but ya have to leave the keys for me!!!! That aint a joke either!!-I'll move the Robalo trailer into Mark's yard!!!!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X