Another Clock......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Clock......

Here is the latest clock I made...........

They are not perfect yet but I'm getting closer, what do y'all think?
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

nice bountyhunter.....during the drought my brother found alot of arrowheads in the dry creekbeds and lakes he fishes
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Very nicew Derek!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

that ones awesome bring it we will trade!!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I think that the clocks should be displayed with the time set at 10:10 and that the shell casings should be .45-70. Other than that, it looks great!
          Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Hey Derek, I'm going to commission you to make one for Blockade Runners. Start thinkin' up ideas.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

sweet!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

I like it bro!
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Thanks!

This clock can be your's if you like it. Come to the benefit today and bid on it at the auction.

Originally posted by RonE View Post
                  I think that the clocks should be displayed with the time set at 10:10 and that the shell casings should be .45-70. Other than that, it looks great!
                  Ron I didn't use shell casings they are just gold studs, but that is a great idea for another clock, THANKS!!!!!

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                  Hey Derek, I'm going to commission you to make one for Blockade Runners. Start thinkin' up ideas.
                  Sandy I can put your avatar in the center of a clock. I'll have to come up with something specail for hands but I have an idea or two. Also have to come up with something to use for the numbers. Don't think arrow heads would be approprate........
                  Last edited by bountyhunter; February 20, 2010, 09:02 AM.
                  Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Cool stuff, i like it.
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

I'm thinking of making one with a Duck Hunting theme also, just haven't gotten it all worked out yet.

Comment

derek i want one with a indian gigging a saddleblanket
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Neat... I like the idea of personalizing clocks for the owners. Sandy's logo is a good idea for his. I wonder if some momentos from Sandy's old Ghost Camp or family collectables would be available ? Maybe some War Of Northern Agresstion mini balls, bone buttons and such as well. Small pictures of major Southern generals for 12, 3, 6, and 9 ?
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                            I'm thinking of making one with a Duck Hunting theme also, just haven't gotten it all worked out yet.
                            I'd really like to see that one...bambi just doesn't do it for me.
                            "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Since bambi doesnt do it for GHSmacker, how bout this one for his duck hunting theme?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X