Coach and Plugger this might interest you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach and Plugger this might interest you

Here is a picture taken of my brother and I many years ago. I was likely 6 or7 at the time. Do you know where we are at??
    Attached Files
    Last edited by WestEndAngler; March 2, 2010, 01:08 PM. Reason: Fixing title
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Who's Coadh?

Of course I know where that is. I'll be embarrassed if I'm wrong. That's at Virginia Military Institute in Lexington, Virginia. And of course, Stonewall Jackson was a teacher there.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Of course you are right. Didn't think I could fool the history teach, but I thought you would enjoy seeing it. The picture was taken in the 1966 or 67 time frame.

The coadh was a slip of the ole typing fingers..........I posted without my glasses on and the "d" next to the "h" looked right. I didn't notice the mistake till this morning and it was too late to fix it.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Neat....been there. Isn't General Lee 's tomb inside ? General Jackson 's cemetary on the grounds . When I went , lemons were on the grave. Supposedly old Stonewall liked sucking on lemons. I do know he liked lemonade, but not too sweet. Thanks for sharing knobby knees !!
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Both General Lee and his beloved horse, Traveler are buried beside each other at the chapel at Washington and Lee University just a mile or so away. There on Traveler's grave you will find apples, carrots, sugar cubes and all sorts of horse treats. They are cleared off each day. The next day brings more from devoted students and townspeople alike.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Lee's tomb is at Washington & Lee University but Washington & Lee and VMI sit side by side pretty much. Stonewall is buried in the Stonewall Jackson Memorial Cemetery which is also in Lexington and not far from VMI.

Comment

I'm still upset that they dismissed Colonel Reb from the sideline at Ole Miss games.

Comment

lol @ 1966. I was 13 years unborn at that time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                  I was two years unborn! LOL
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Ok, you guys quick making me feel so old!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                      I was 20 years unborn!

Now how young do you feel?
                      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Smack'em with your cane, BOUNTYHUNTER !!
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                          Smack'em with your cane, flatoutfishing, BOUNTYHUNTER !!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                          X