Thursday at the Fishing Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday at the Fishing Show

I see where Steve Soule is speaking at 5:00. I plan on being there. Anyone else going to be downtown on Thursday?
    sigpic

Brad stop by the CCR Booth # 552.

Comment

sure thing...looking forward to seeing you...
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I will be off the water in time to get there, but if so I will.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Wish i was gonna be down there, i'd like to get in on some of those seminars.

Do they have a website listing the seminars with topics/times?
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

I will be working the booth across from Charlies, "savage rods"

Stop by and ask for muddskipper
            FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

I have a dinner date in Houston Thursday night so I should be there for a few hours in the afternoon. I'm not working the show for the first time in several years.....
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                I don't know if I will be off the water in time to get there, but if so I will.
                Chip, Given our last day of casting, because I can't really call that fishing. I think that you should show up and I will add a special segment to the seminar and entittle it, knowing your weather, or when to stay home....

something along those llines, few details left to sort, but I will have it ready by the next time I see you...
                http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

I'm going to try and make it either today or tomorrow.

Comment

i should be there thursday afternoon alex, text me.
                    michelle

Comment

I will be there all day Thursday, gonna hang out with Chuck and watch him sell rods.
                      I'll take notes for Chip on knowing your weather, when to stay home.

Comment

I am thinking about going tomorrow during the day, will come by all your booths to say hi. I will wear my FWE shirt!
                        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I'm going Friday at noon... I'll be wearing just my WEA cap.
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

See yall out there....
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'm going to try and attend the "Fishman Spencer" kayak seminar at 7:15 tonite. I assume the WEA hangout/check-in/cool-n-be-seen will be Charlie's Rods booth?
                              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Working...
                              X