Corndogs Daughter in the news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corndogs Daughter in the news

Congrats Ray,im proud of your daughter Christian,and hope's she get's alot of vote's.http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news...s-school-board
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Dude Ray what an honor that was awesome!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Man you have got to be a proud dad!!!!! Sounds like she really has her priorities set right and is a very smart young lady. You did an awesome job raising her and I hope she wins and wins big we need some fresh blood running things all across the board.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Well said Derek
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Big Congrats to you and her
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Congrats Ray....Proud dad i'm sure!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

She will be great for any elected position.I remember going to her 1st birthday party at her granparents house.I still have the pictures we took of her all covered in cake and icing.Go girl go...I'm so proud of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
                She will be great for any elected position.I remember going to her 1st birthday party at her granparents house.I still have the pictures we took of her all covered in cake and icing.Go girl go...I'm so proud of her.
                Seems like it was yesterday huh Rick,She grew up quick congrats again.
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

That's real cool. Good job raising them right Corndog.

Comment

Congrats!! Now you need to have her go beat the crap out of the girl talking crap in the comments section!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                      Congrats!! Now you need to have her go beat the crap out of the girl talking crap in the comments section!
                      Dang keyboard ninjas talkin crapola on the web.
                      Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Wowza...that's cool.
                        I bet she goes far in life. She even sounds like a politician too.
                        She is also attractive but don't wory CD, I won't hit on Christian!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Awesome stuff corndog...you've got a good one.
                          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Very nice, CORNDOG, congratulations ! She must take after her mother .... finally, you are famous for something !!
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Great Corndog! You I am certain are quite proud of her. Now if she'll run for Government and replace someone like Pelousy, the world would be a better place. Congrats and hope she wins-takes courage to do that at such a young age.
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X