• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baaaad men

This is funny
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Pretty sick stuff right there..........
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I wonder if one said "That's my Dahhhhhhd."?

Reminds me of a story in the old Houston Post; about an East Texas incident,
      Went something like this: A farmer saw his light on in his barn and got his gun to investigate. When he got to the barn, Clemmie Lee Jackson (yep, I remember his name) was "rutting" his mare. The farmer shot, Clemmie Lee shot back, horse was wounded and Clemmie Lee was arrested for animal cruelty. I would have figured he would have been charged with other charges but apparently wasn't. No follow-up story later about whether the horse lived, but I figure Clemmie Lee shed a tear regardless.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Just nasty.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Better goats than monkeys-that's why/how we got BHO!! Actually, we are the goat since BHO got elected!! I wonder if them boys were his kinfolk??? Hmmmm.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Anyone heard from 007 today????

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
              Anyone heard from 007 today????
              I heard yall were taking turns... Glad you came up for air bro.
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I don't think he was in Africa prepping for his marriage-kind of doubt it was him involved (at least this time/incident).

Comment

That's why you go for the goat's them pigs will squeel on ya,the goat naaa naaa
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

OK, so, now, has anyone been fishing or done ANYTHING to get off this subject ? YACK !!
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      I wonder if one said "That's my Dahhhhhhd."

LOL -- dude you made me laugh in spite of wanting to puke!
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

This reminds me of a story about a man and his son, of course in College Station area, during Freshmen orientation. Dad was driving his son around the area and drove past a beautiful pasture loaded with buffalo grass and coastal, with this huge Live Oak in the center. Dad stopped on the side of the road and said: "Son, under that big old oak 20 years ago, I had my first sex." "Wow Dad, cool". "Yep and her mother watched." "Really Dad, what she say while you and her daughter were at it?" "Well Son, she just looked at us and went BAAAHHHHH." Dad got a M.S. in Animal Husbandry.

Comment

It was Gilbert. No wait a minute, he likes donkeys.

Comment

You mean "Burros".

Comment

Working...
                            X