Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still love you

There's good news and bad news.

Bad news, I don't have much time to read and post, and may become a weekend fisherman out of necessity.

Good News is that all of this is because of a promotion which has made me very busy, and I have become a commuter.
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

I'm in the same boat! Just makes you appreciate it more when you do get on the water. Work hard now fish hard later! Good Luck!!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

congrats on the promotion
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Ummm, I didn't read any Bad news. All sounds Great Scott, Congrats Boss!

wd

Comment

I still love you, too, sweet cheeks.
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Join the regular crowd like me-10-12 hour days 5 days a week-makes my liver hurt on Sunday mornings-hiccup (gotta sober up from Friday thru Saturday's drowning in beer, so I let liver rest and recoup on Sunday so able to speak on those dreaded, horrible Monady am mtgs-arrrghhh). See my mantra below.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I love ya too man ... but you can't have my last beer!

Comment

Awwwww Scott........I feel no LOVE! I haven't even been out in the newly refinished boat yet!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Congrats on the promotion, hope you got more dough. Welcome to the world of commuters. My hours aren't bad - 6am-3:30 pm & I'm home by 4:30pm (unless we are working O.T.). Where are you commuting to?

Comment

you gotta do what you gotta do...congats Scott
                    Captain Glenn Stevens
                    Coastal Guide Service
                    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

80 miles round trip to 59 and Lauder Rd. The Silverado doesn't sip the gas either. Leave the house at 6:30am return at 6:30pm. I hit the wall today about 3:30 and my A** is dragging. Why am i still awake?

They made it worth my while.
                      Scott
                      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Gotta pace yourself, dude, otherwise you will burn out. Also watch the carb intake/amount at lunch (small snacks during the day). You'd be surprised what a little change will do. You'll get used to it, especially if its your first week to commute that far & all.

Comment

I did 84 miles round trip for 12 years. I got to where the drive didn't bother me that much. Spent a lot of time listening to the radio and catching up with family on the phone. If you have road rage issues you gotta let em go or you'll wind up killing somebody or having a nervous breakdown.
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good advice. The mornings I listen to some training stuff on CD and talk to my wife on her way to work. Evenings, I burn up the phone with my wife and others. Co-worker gave me a bluetooth before I left. That thing is great.

No road rage here.
                            Scott

Comment

Working...
                            X