Reel cleaned at show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reel cleaned at show

Had two of my shimano 200e7 cleaned and know one of them doesn't work!I got one spooled with new line and went to spool the other one and the spool doesn't spin.I don't know if its the one the reel tech did or the one i put back together...lol
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
    Had two of my shimano 200e7 cleaned and know one of them doesn't work!I got one spooled with new line and went to spool the other one and the spool doesn't spin.I don't know if its the one the reel tech did or the one i put back together...lol
    uhh I wonder? naw theres a guy off hwy 6 in alvin that can fix it. what a drag!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
      uhh I wonder? naw theres a guy off hwy 6 in alvin that can fix it. what a drag!
      Thanks DB were do i send the bill!........ Drag.....i tightened the drag!I just ain't all here tonite .my beer is getting low.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
        my beer is getting low.
        Now we know what the reel problem is.........low beer. I hate it when that happens.......
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Ouch...that sucks.

You sure it's not something minor that you can't just fix on your own?
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

It was good to see you at the show Chris. Sorry I ran off on you while talking to Chuck but I had some more business to take care of while I was there. Sorry to hear about your reel, It's probably just something minor.
            A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Running low on beer is a DRAG!!! Ha Ha.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
              X