Some random fun-ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some random fun-ness

Can't decide if this guys reaction is the typical response when a FWE'der finds someone in his fishing spot or from eating the wrong thing?

Enjoy.
    Audio is low so have your volume up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8ip5oGlMfU
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Hahahaha friend eats a habanero pepper. one of the hottest in the world

This is a lot like the time it happened to me.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post
      Can't decide if this guys reaction is the typical response when a FWE'der finds someone in his fishing spot or from eating the wrong thing?

Enjoy.
      I thought it was funny to begin with -- then I saw the remix... check it out!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Go on there and look up Ghost Peppers. Holy moly.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by Moonpie View Post

Enjoy.
          OMG, what a dork! funny though.

I tell you what. There are some new habanero flavored cheetos out right now that are the bomb. Try them.

Comment

When I was in college we paid this guy 20 bucks to eat one -- he had pretty much the same response -- after about an hour we found him sitting outside of the dorm - slobbering -- eating handfuls of St. Augustine grass. Not sure if it was helping but it was really fricking funny!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

A common firehouse prank is to rub the rim of someones tea glass with a cut habenero. No one ever takes claim for it, but it is obvious what has happened with it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggin Yak View Post
                OMG, what a dork! funny though.

I tell you what. There are some new habanero flavored cheetos out right now that are the bomb. Try them.

those cheetos are bada$$ hot and good.
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

You just can't fix stupid..........but at least stupid people give the rest of us something to laugh at....
                  Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                    those cheetos are bada$$ hot and good.
                    They sure are. The Jalepeno flavored ones are good too, but I like the habenero ones best.

Comment

Did y'all see the post on 2cool where the guy made stuffed habaneros? He said he even ate a couple, but ended up tossing them I believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X