No announcement yet.

Back from Scotland and ready for some action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too Greg,it's day's like we had that keep me grinding I hate to get beat up by some old finiky fish that won't eat.I'm going to run a little recon trip this afternoon and locate some bait.I'll P/M ya if I find a mother load,might have a little info for you if your running trips later in the week.I'm hoping the pass is as good this year as it was last...boy between my boat and yours we caught a lot of fish from there....later,Rick

Comment

I have one spot i'm real curious about over there. Usually turns on about this time of year and will hold some really good fish.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I'll give you a P/M and report from your spot over there today I'm scouting it this afternoon....Maybe look at your little cut where you were some mornings around last may 1st-15th

Comment

I got me a spot too that goes off thats close to there...the pass is still a month away from getting good from most of my experiances.

After 5 days at 10,300 ft and temps in the teens...Im ready to wet wade now!
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

My temps yesterday were 64.5 and the water felt like a warm bath....won't be long...

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
              My temps yesterday were 64.5 and the water felt like a warm bath....won't be long...
              Thanks for the trip yesterday sneaky. Well find them eventually. not sure why the bait had move out of our spot but i am geussing the high pressure. Dont matter sunset was worth the trip!!!
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
              X