Bag of Tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag of Tricks

I would like to thank FTU for creating the absolute worst wading "accessory" on the planet. Many times the flap does not close on this pouch, and last night I lost 2 boxes with Mirrolures, Corky's, and Spooks. If anyone fishes from 8 mile down west, enjoy! And don't forget to thank FTU for making such a great pouch.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Bummer man.maybe one of us from here finds them and gets them back to you
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Hookset maring gear belt best i've ever worn.great pouch on the belt as well...

Comment

I saw them for sale on 2cools board. Just yoking. Sorry about your loss.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

whatever you do ....don't but that ftu made in CHINA GREEN fishing rod.....P.O.S to the max

Comment

I appreciate the sympathy. I only hope that whoever finds them knows what they are and uses them well.
            TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

That Sucks.......JEremy had the same prolem with hi. Not sure if it was the same one.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

If you would have called me, I might have found them while fishing with you! Seriously, sorry about that!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Check out Texas Tackle Factory's wade pouch. I saw it at the show and it looks good. HookSet always has great stuff too. These guys are here to help us (anglers) out.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    Check out Texas Tackle Factory's wade pouch. I saw it at the show and it looks good. HookSet always has great stuff too. These guys are here to help us (anglers) out.
                    Txrex had one of those TTF pouches and had no problem with wading a few weeks ago .I might get on that belt is starting to kill my back...somebody gonna find a gold mine of lures in the water.....to bad you lost them .gear ain't cheap
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I have lost some nice stuff in the surf whole wading boxes full!! I feel your pain!
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

The new TTF stuff is small but it is secure. Good velcro closures and "zip-lock" seals in the plastics pouch. Drys out nicely for being such thick material. They are worth a look if you are shopping for new gear.

Comment

Working...
                        X