Slowpitch Softball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowpitch Softball

Looking for experinced softball players to play at big league dreams on wednesday nights. Season starts march 31.

Shoot me a PM if anyone is intrested
    Keep Grinding

What do we need to be experienced at....lol......I think most of the guys here can drink beer and talk trash! Isn't that what happens at softball games/leagues/tourneys?
    Good luck, but no can do for me.....Bad back...sucks getting old!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I'm an experienced baseball player don't think I'd be able to spread myself that thin by picking up another evening activity.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

My softball days are over..........a groin pull told me I was getting to old for that chit......
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

too far of a drive for me. are they still only one game a night? if you need someone I know alot of people down around that area that will play.

Comment

I will pick up if you are short on a night. I am taking a few seasons off from softball. I work right next to Big League so getting there is never an issue. We stopped playing at Big League because it is getting crazy expensive and the umps are getting worse.

Comment

where is that located and how long does the season last

Comment

It is in League City 2 exits past nasa rd 1 on 45. Nice fields, but expensive.

Comment

Working...
                X