Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guides?

Hey Guys,

Got some buddies coming in town this summer, and looking to get them out on the bay for a guided trip... just don't really know where to start. Does anyone have any suggestions for good guides to contact?

Thanks.

Originally posted by B.Rich View Post
    Hey Guys,

Got some buddies coming in town this summer, and looking to get them out on the bay for a guided trip... just don't really know where to start. Does anyone have any suggestions for good guides to contact?

Thanks.
    Capt Greg Francis "the pimp" saltwater assult guide service. PM him he is on here ..... Aquapimp... http://saltwaterassault.net/rates.html
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Capt. Greg Francis. "Aqua Pimp" on the board

Saltwater Assault
      Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Great. Thanks!

Comment

Mike Kocurek is a great guide he's really nice to fish with.
          280-728-5611

Comment

Capt. Greg....AKA "Aqua pimp" is the man! He will take good care of ya!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

My vote is also for Capt. Greg, we don't call him the Pimp for nothing.....
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                X