Hall's Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall's Lake

Just curious, Anyone ever have any luck over in Halls Lake? I have been over half a dozen times over the last couple of years and never had any luck.
    Chris

drift it with live shrimp from that little island backwards..... in other ways dont pass the island

Comment

Hint... fish the narrows on an out going tide in the guts and on the shell pads out in front

Comment

There is no fish in there, and that area is known to swallow boats whole ..... beware ....

It's worse than the Bermuda Triangle
        Last edited by Muddskipper; March 19, 2010, 09:36 AM.
        FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Muddskipper View Post
          There is no fish in there, and that area is known to swallow boats whole ..... beware ....

It's worse than the Bermuda Triangle

Yep have to agree with the Skipper, aweful place to fish and once you get in there you can't get out......
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nope, no reds right against the grass shorelines and no trout and reds in middle-but do be careful there-some trees and obstructions are in there!!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

fishing there one time and catching lots of fish,but then had to idle alllll theeeee wayyyy outttt as the sun was going down.
              fish caller

Comment

Working...
              X