Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the notice! Let's get ready to fisssshhh

Hey guys,
    It's been a long year coming, getting the house rebuilt and basically giving up most of my fishing last year to do so. 15,000 nails later on my house and my dad, thank god for nail guns!!!, I'm ready to hit the water again.

One of the greetings I get "Race1Mopar, be careful around the dredge working in between Jumbile and Shell Island cove. There is some marked pipe and some unmarked 6"-8" hose just below the surface be careful in this area" Gotta love you guys! i took the boat out two weeks ago to blow her out a bit and blew through skirting Jumbile, good thing I didn't hit anything cause I was getting it.. maybe only drafting 6~8inches saved me. I was wondering what they were doing over there. I may have to read up on it a little more to understand.

Jim!! good to see you pass through the other day headed to your brothers. Coe.. As always i have a few donation dolla's headed your way for such a great site. Alex.. mannnn you betta get out there cause I'm going to catch em all from you, lol.

Mainly, To all my friends here I wasn't on the water much of last year but I'm making up for that this year. Hope to see you out there. Tight lines and stay safe.
    Joe

Glad you got things taken care of and are able to start fishing again
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Great to see you are going to be getting out there again....Now catch some fish and post up some reports!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Glad you're back Joe-see ya out there!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X