Lunch Break plastics- Jamaica Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch Break plastics- Jamaica Beach

Went out for lunch break. I expect the resident fish to turn on tonight and tomorrow ahead of the front decided to throw a line. I can see the mud minnows and sting rays showing up at GISP, to me that says the others can't be far behind. I was throwing a soft plastics in the flats nearest Jamaica Beach. Nothing big but a few undersized trout were home but that was pretty nice for an hour of lolly gagging around.

On a second note, fish are still slow on the underwater lights with it being either two or three modest sized trout or none, depending on the night. I did see one nice sized school of shad in it a few weeks ago and if the trend continues we may have another good year of bait.

Lastly, West Bay was GREAT on reds last year for the few times we went out. Did anyone else experience this? I caught more quality reds in West Bay than i had in a while.

Joe

I miss fishing on lunch breaks. Before we moved buildings there was a bass pond on the property.

Comment

We caught lots of good reds in West last year!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

X2 with Chip, things better turn around or we will sell the house on the island..... just kidding!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
        X