.....At least This Isn't Amarillo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .....At least This Isn't Amarillo!

It looks like the storm is just on the other side of the bay, but I could be worse!
    Check out conditions in Amarillo!
    Amarillo, Texas (Airport)
    Updated: 42 min 19 sec ago

25 °F
    Blowing Snow
    Windchill: 9 °F
    Humidity: 80%
    Dew Point: 19 °F
    Wind: 26 mph from the North

Wind Gust: 33 mp
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

It just hit my house. Lots of rain and temp dropping.
    Glad the outside chores are finished.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

No rain here yet, the Mrs. just left to go get a ham hock for the Pintos and some milk to go with my chocolate cupcakes.
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

It's pretty nasty in Lubbock too from what I hear. I feel sorry for my roomate who is making the drive back today. Probably gonna take him 10+ hrs to get home.

Comment

I respect it Kenny.......when you can't fish , a pot of beans and chocolate cupcakes are a good second choice !
          " What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak minded ."
          Captain Augustus McCrae

Comment

Monte and I were at Blockade Runners for the arrival of the front. It was pretty sporty out there. I was supposed to stay until tomorrow, but common sense sent me home instead.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

You should see the water today. Chocolate and it is VERY LOW! Might take a few days to recover from the NW wind that is gusting at 40-50.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Working...
              X