Will trade 2006 explorer for boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will trade 2006 explorer for boat

I have a 2006 explorer I no longer need will trade for skinny running boat prefer a 22 marshall or shallow sport with 150 hp min. Has a head light needs replacing and a small scratch to the paint send picture of your boat and I will consider trade Hurry wont last long!!!! Serious inquiries only!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by corndog; March 21, 2010, 07:26 PM.
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Originally posted by corndog View Post
    I have a 2006 explorer I no longer need will trade for skinny running boat prefer a 22 marshall or shallow sport with 150 hp min. Has a head light needs replacing and a small schracth to the paint send picture of your boat and I will consider trade Hurry wont last long!!!!

u got it.........how bout 350 hp?
    Attached Files
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
        As long as you have a clear title!!! Any maintenance records from a reputable dealer may seal the deal
        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
          As long as you have a clear title!!! Any maintenance records from a reputable dealer may seal the deal
          that 175 plus 75 only a 250 false advertising. Denied
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

thats funny haha.
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Ok the ride has just been detailed and the tank was full the last time i crawled out of it!!! dont miss out will go fast!!
              Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Ok, I'll trade ya-a 1986 Monark 171 CC with 110 Rude-trailer is missing though. It is off Sportsman Road-at least that's what the letter I got last April said. They found it almost 5 months after Ike. Probably still has life jackets, throw cushion and flares under front hatches (unless they blew off)-had brand new Dual radio/cd player-which I still have the removable faceplate, new helm and steering, new throttle and cables and likely still has anchor in the anchor locker-that's a Danforth also-not some cheapazz POS anchor. Sorry, no pics, but I bet it is in as good of shape as that Explorer. Oh, and the carbs were rebuilt -they only had about 20 hours on them before Ike hit. And the tank was 1/2 full and since it was a 35 gallon tank, that purdy much equals a full tank on an Explorer. BTW, much more economical than a "350" HP 007 was offering!!!

Oh, BTW, one owner-I bought it brand spanking new in January 1987 at Boat Show.
                Last edited by Robalo; March 23, 2010, 01:47 PM.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X