No announcement yet.

Blockade Runners Friday/Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had fun Bert! Thanks for the taxi ride and all your help. Sorry the weather liars had it that wrong. Got the place cleaned up pretty nice. Should be a great weekend coming up with my pops in town.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
      New camp guitar.
      we have 2 now? We're set!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nope Mike, Bert replaced the old one with a nicer new one. Bert had to bring the old one home because someone else wants it.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Was out flying today - BR was deserted at about 1PM - and the bay had some serious wind on it.
          Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
          and
          Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Hey Walker, I was at the cookoff yesterday and today. We'll be out there this coming week from Thursday to Sunday. Next time you're going to do that give me a call before you take off. We'll get whoever is there out on the dock for a picture. It must be pretty cool to see everything from above.

Comment

Walker, that was some serious wind today. It was really ripping at my house.

Comment

We are going to Fort Worth this coming weekend - Friday until Sunday.
                Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
                and
                Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Working...
                X