English Pointer Pups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Pointer Pups

Here's what they look like now at 3 weeks. Everybody wants one right !?!
    Attached Files
    Shut up and FISH!!

nice pups

Comment

Beautiful pups!! Are they already taken?

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd Coast Aggie View Post
        do you go to tamug? if so who are you.

Comment

Originally posted by Kylie Howard View Post
          do you go to tamug? if so who are you.
          I do indeed go to TAMUG. I'm a senior in MASE, and my name is Garrett Little. I take it you go there as well? If so, what year and what major?

Comment

Only one of the 8 is spoken for. The rest are up for grabs after a few more weeks.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

What blood lines are they out of? I raise English Pointers as well. All of mine are Elhew bloodlines though

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
              Here's what they look like now at 3 weeks. Everybody wants one right !?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Dog View Post
                What blood lines are they out of? I raise English Pointers as well. All of mine are Elhew bloodlines though
                Any females and how much ?
                Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Dog View Post
                  Not sure on the bloodline -- The female is not registered yet ( my wife is lagging in sending off the papers) and I haven't looked at the males papers in 5 or 6 years. Both dogs came from Birdoc kennels in Katy although 8 years apart. Got me curious now -- I'll see if I can find out tomorrow.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish Rob View Post
                    Any females and how much ?
                    Have 2 females and 6 males. Looks like this bunch is going to go without papers.. ( the female is not registered yet ) pups are full blood for $150 each.
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I do indeed go to TAMUG. I'm a senior in MASE, and my name is Garrett Little. I take it you go there as well? If so, what year and what major?
                      im a senior with three semesters left thanks to STCW requirements even though i only have 28 hours to go. im in MART. started in MASE but that wasnt any fun.

Comment

Ibtsboom aren't the English Pointer smaller than the Germans ?

Good looking pups... Better get of here before my wife see's them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodeo View Post
                          Ibtsboom aren't the English Pointer smaller than the Germans ?
                          I'd guess they are probably about the same size but I'm not sure. The Male that I have is about 50 lbs and the female is 36 lbs. --Don't hide em from your wife -- I need to get rid of em!!
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                          X