• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop complaining about Health Care

The Doctor will see you now.
    Attached Files

LMAO... Good one JT....
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

LOL,good one
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Any way Jt how can he tell me i have to have insurance?i don't get it!
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I just love that now the $12k a year that my employer pays for my Health insurance will now count as income. So a tax on Health insurance is going to suck.
          NoBama

Comment

True! Plus like PasadenaMan says-we pay for what some of us had free now!! Nice job BHO-where's Monica Lewinski when ya really need her?

All this could have easily been handled-tax credits to businesses that provide healthcare insurance, eliminate pre-existing condition exclusions and 1 premium cost regardless of age-that way everyone pays the same and likely premiums would have fallen for the majority of folks. No, that would be too easy and the gummint couldn't screw you to the wall. Thanks Pelosi and the rest of the morons in Congress.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Guys, I don't usually do political diatribes, but we are in a bad way. I'm mad as heck about it, so here goes. When they started taxing people out of their beds in Europe, our ancestors left and came to America. This was the last great hope. There's no where else to go. I'd say Australia, but they've already messed that up pretty good too. We've got people actually voting for these morons. To be sure, there ARE morons in both parties, some more in one than in the other, but both parties are to blame for where we are at this point. It's time for the boss to make a statement. Who's the boss? We are. We the People will have a say finally in the next election. For too long people have been shirking their voting responsibilities. ACORN and their ilk have done their job of putting power in the hands of the under-educated masses. It's time for Congress to hear from the thinking people. Poll after poll showed we were against this legislation. Why didn't we vote that way in the last election? If these idiots in Congress won't do what we want them to, we have to get rid of them. Voting them out is the only way. Washington warned us against forming political parties, but we didn't listen.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

we need to have some type of voter registration event. not to tell u who to vote for but to make your voice heard. voting is the only way u really get things done. unless your name is nancy pelosi or obama. if you did not vote then yiu have no right to compain! that also goes for the illegals. u sneak into our country steal random identities, they dont lear the lanuage then bish about not making enough money and not having health insurance. next i bet illegals will be legalized and put on medicare. ill shutn up now....
                NoBama

Comment

sorry for the poor grammat, i am posting from my cell
                  NoBama

Comment

I've had no complaint about mine for the last 27 years.Guess thats going to change.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

PasadenaMan:

Congress is already trying to make illegals legal- H.R. 4321-nice bill-makes an illegal alien legal over and above or first over a immigrant going through the "normal" process for citizenship. Thank you Rep. Ortiz!! Good ole Harry reid (Dem. Sen, Nevada) also wants to do it-called the Amnesty bill.
                        Last edited by Robalo; March 30, 2010, 09:37 AM.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

So they can vote democrat to keep the ball rolling.
                          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Attached Files
                            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                            X