Boatless For A While

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boatless For A While

Looks like the prop shaft is bent on my Yamaha, so between the fiberglass repair and probably waiting on parts, I'll be without a boat for a week or two.
    I guess i'll have to figure out the kayak I have from Ike, and do walk-in wades like when I was a kid!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Back to Old School Kenny!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Kenny, PM me if you want to go for an afternoon wade. You know I live on the island now and the sun sets around 8:00, so let's do it.
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

kenny i can help with your problem call me and well take a ride!
        Captain Glenn Stevens
        Coastal Guide Service
        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Glad you're getting your boat fixed.

sb:>

Comment

Hey, is that kayak a gray prism? We may have to talk about that if it is.

sb:>

Comment

I see Glenn, Kenny and Mike on a boat in the next 2 weeks

Originally posted by txwhaler 22 View Post
              kenny i can help with your problem call me and well take a ride!
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Kenny I'll be down this weekend if you want to hit up our area your welcome to ride with.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Kenny, I'll be happy to lend you the Carolina Skiff if you want to borrow it for a week or so. If you want, you can just take it off my hands at the SLP ramp on Sunday afternoon. Same Yammy 60 you had for so long on it, so I know you know how to run it. I'll just use the Ugly Mudda until you get your boat back. Just lemme know.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I'm in Sea Isle Kenny and you are welcome on my boat anytime............unfortunately due to Easter and work schedule I won't be back down there for the next two weeks. Good luck with your boat / motor repair.....and the fishing should be WFO about the time you get her back........
                    " What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak minded ."
                    Captain Augustus McCrae

Comment

Are they paying for it? Sorry if I missed it in the other post.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                        Are they paying for it? Sorry if I missed it in the other post.
                        Said they would. I guess we'll find out when the estimate is faxed over.
                        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Kenny..come on down. AP's bout to start parking his bote at sea isle and we can take it out anytime! you in or what?

Comment

Hail yeah...maybe tomorrow if it's not blowin' 35mph. It looks better weather wise for the afternoon.
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Heck Kenny, the surf is about to light up anyway. You picked a perfect time to crunch your boat.
                              "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                              boom

Comment

Working...
                              X