Operation: Stupid Pelican

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation: Stupid Pelican

so we were out fishing today and trede was hooked up with a bullred and a pelican got wrapped up in his line. it was a successful CPR.

and when was the last time you had a pelican photo op. had to get this pic.

Good one thanks for sharing it with us...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Funny stuff. I imagine it made for some great laughs
      Scott
      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

I bet he put more of a tug on the line then the bullred.

Comment

hahaha!!!!!!but it didnt make you put down that coors lite! good one!

Comment

Nice......Been there done that!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Never had a pelican do that to me but them skimmer gull have go me before.
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Thanks for helping the critter, nice purdy one too.

Yeah I caught one on a shad I had flipped into the water and was fighting that sumbuck 45 degrees up into the air. Had to crank him in and land him and remove the hook from its pouch.

The Valley vatos were impressed and gave me high honors for that, and even called me a "pinche pendejo." Made me feel downright good, ya know?

Comment

You should have kept the pelican and trained him to fly and drop your bait in the surf......I've hooked a few seagull but no pelicans....good job on the CPR.
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                  X