guyton (mud) cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guyton (mud) cut

been a long while, but can you still run from west bay thru mud cut to xmas?

It's done every day, but I'm skeered to do it. Just be careful and bring a push pole.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Just invest in one of these & you'll never have to worry about making it or not

Mud Motor Mayhem!Come join the fun MudMotorTalk.com
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yes, it can be done but you have to know the path.
        DO NOT go straight out of the SW end of Mud cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        If the tides are low like they have been then it can not be done at all.
        West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

WestEndAngler, How does your rig handle sandy bottoms and is it a standard flat bottom boat ride in rough water? I am very impressed with the boat after watching the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
            WestEndAngler, How does your rig handle sandy bottoms and is it a standard flat bottom boat ride in rough water? I am very impressed with the boat after watching the video.
            #1 its a mud motor not a sand motor... Sand will wear through my prop very quick!

Flat bottom is just like any other flat bottom it bounces you to death... I stick to back lakes & bays but ran it across West Bay on Saturday when wind was dead then back into the wind when it was blowing ~ 10 mph

She'll slap and bounce but its better than other jon boats I've driven.

Comment

That's what I thought. Thanks for the respond so quick. I'm still interested. Guess I'll check them out. They look like they are a lot of fun. I'm used to the flat bottom ride.

Comment

www.gator-tail.com 337-229-4864 talk to Kyle tell him Coe sent you... If you want to go for a ride PM me or TXSHOCKWAVE

Comment

if you are looking for a boat to do it all then you will like a GTR. Especially if you like to fish shallow and duck hunt. Not to mention that I can fish all weekend on 20 bucks.

Comment

nice ride James
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

That will go threw Mud cut any day!
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                      X