Surf looks sweet this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf looks sweet this morning

I was looking at the surf cams and the surf sure looks good this morning.Should be plenty of trout in the surf this afternoon with the warm water and flat surf.I may be hitting it this afternoon near the pass.

Good catching .Im shooting for sunday.im sure there will be 3 footers by then LOL
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

ill meet you there. call me
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

you think so? even with the front that just came through?
        XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

I just left the seawall. Not yet.
          "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
          boom

Comment

I drove down bluewater highway this morning and it looked like choco milk over there. Wind was blowing about 20 out of the north.

Comment

when i left there this morning, you could have launched a lure from the shore 100 yds past the 3rd bar w/ that nice breeze at your back.

Comment

Jt- you didn't stay and fish? I'm sure you could have grinded out a few haha

Comment

Good luck-let us know how ya did.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

you know how much i like "grinding" it out ttu wader; but i had to leave while i still had a few bucks in my wallet from the trim job ive been getting w/ contractors.

Comment

Working...
                    X